The highly anticipated Pacific Design Center’s WESTWEEK Spring Market is approaching and in collaboration, AKA Beverly Hills, the brand of luxury hotel residences, has created a special offering available for a limited time, for design enthusiasts and travelers to get the most of LA’s arts and culture scene.
We love AKA because of its absolutely luxurious and friendly feeling and equally low-key yet attentive staff. It is very urban in “small town Beverly Hills.” One of our favorite things to do is rent a bike and explore nearly Beverly Hills in detail.
The package details include
- 7-night stay in AKA Beverly Hills’ newly renovated one- or two-bedroom penthouse suites.
- A private interior design conversation and consultation with notable interior designer, Christopher Guy.
- A walking map of Beverly Hills’ notable arts and culture landmarks.
- A 2-hour private painting, drawing or sculpture class led by artist, Yossi Govrin, Director of Santa Monica Art Studios & Arena 1 Gallery. Residents have the option to create their works of art on AKA Beverly Hills’ beautiful outdoor terrace or visit Yossi’s professional art studio.
- Tickets to The Getty, LACMA and/or The Broad.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Pacific Design Center, in AKA’s Mercedes B-Class electric house car.
*This offering is available from March 19-31.
*Cost: $4655 + tax
*To book this package visit www.stayaka.com and use the code WESTWEEK