Celebrity Chefs, Wine Expo, Barista Competitions, and the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum Await Thousands of Restaurant & Foodservice Professionals
, May 20, 2008 – Restaurant and foodservice industry professionals from throughout the West Coast will have the opportunity to uncover ideas they can put to use immediately to boost their business, taste hundreds of new foods from all over the world, see dozens of new products, watch cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs, and gain valuable information during the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center August 23 – 25, 2008.
Highlights of the event, include:
· The Expo Hall will host 650 exhibiting companies showcasing everything for the front and back of a restaurant and foodservice establishment with products ranging from equipment to gourmet foods.
· The Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum now LIVE on the Show Floor! Three theatres offering over two dozen FAST AND FURIOUS 30-minute educational sessions featuring the leading consultants and executives from several of the most-recognized companies in the restaurant and hospitality industries.
· Attendees can lounge in the “Hot Spot” Culinary Extravaganza where they will be treated to dynamic and entertaining demonstrations throughout the three day event adding to the overall excitement of the Expo.
· The 3rd annual Ultimate Barista Challenge™ hosted by Whole Cup Coffee Consulting will be the place where professional baristi will face challengers on the exhibition floor as they prepare their signature espresso beverages for a panel of discerning judges.
· Other features on the Expo floor will include the Consultant Services Center, featuring FCSI Consultants; The Energy Efficient Theatre Kitchen; The Wine Garden, International Tasting Arena; and much more.
The 2008 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo will be held Saturday, August 23 – Monday, August 25, 2008 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The Show is produced and managed by Reed Exhibitions, and sponsored by the California Restaurant Association. For more information on exhibiting or attending the Expo, call or visit the official Show website at