Alright pasta lovers, line up with your wine glasses and forks because we are hosting our first Wine Festa: Pasta Edition on Friday, March 29, 2019!
Italy has over 200 shapes throughout the boot and we plan to give you a taste of some of the different styles and varieties that we serve up here at Eataly! From stuffed fresh pasta, gnocchi, long shapes to short shapes, you’ll basically be hopping around and eating at a different region with each bite.
Of course, we cannot forget the vino! As you wander around our marketplace, sip on a variety of up to 20 different wines to taste- whites, reds and something sweet as a treat. Create your own pairings with our selection of wines for the night!
Are you hungry yet? Well bring your appetite for this wine and pasta festa as we pay homage to one of our staples, pasta with tasty wine pairings. In between sips and bites, you cannot miss the surprise live cooking demonstration of pasta! Hint: It involves cheese.
Lastly, as a treat from us, we will be serving Colomba, Spring’s counterpart to the wintertime panettoni, these dove-shaped Easter cake.
PASTA and Vino lovers mark your calendars and buy your tickets to enjoy all things pasta with your glass of wine and get lost roaming our marketplace!
Your ticket includes:
- Admission for one person.
- All-access bracelet to enjoy all wine and food tasting stations around the store.
- Your own Eataly-branded glass and a carry-on fabric pocket to carry your glass around and take it home after the event.
- Check-in for the event will take place on the Main floor of the Store (Level 3).
- Please bring either a confirmation email or photo ID to receive your event bracelet.
- Guests must be able to produce government-issued photo identification to prove they are 21 and over.
- For any questions or concerns, please contact our Eataly LA Store Events Team at LA.email@example.com.
- Pricing of the ticket is exclusive to the Los Angeles sales tax.