No Kid Hungry’s Premier Culinary Event Series “Taste of the Nation”
Returns to Los Angeles on June 11, 2023
WHAT: One of the country’s premier culinary event series for a cause, Taste of the Nation for No Kid Hungry, will return to Los Angeles on June 11 at Media Park in Culver City. The event will feature exceptional eats, curated drinks and delectable desserts crafted by Los Angeles’ top tastemakers, celebrated chefs and mixologists all united to support No Kid Hungry’s work to end childhood hunger in California and across the country.
WHEN: June 11, 2023
- Preview hour/early admission: 12:00-1:00pm
- General Admission: 1:00-2:00pm
WHERE: Media Park, Culver City, CA 90232
- Address: 9070 W. Venice Blvd.
WHO: Guests will enjoy unlimited bites and beverages, including the most sought-after culinary creations from Los Angeles’s top chefs and tastemakers as well as celebrated No Kid Hungry chef supporters from across the country.
Featured Los Angeles-area chefs in attendance include:
- Jackson Kalb – Ospi | Jemma | Jame (Memento Mori Hospitality) – Season 19 Top Chef
- Shirley Chung – Ms Chi Cafe – Runner-up Season 14 Top Chef; Food Network’s Tournament of Champions
- Stephanie Izzard – Girl & the Goat Los Angeles, Cabra Los Angeles – Food Network Iron Chef; Winner, Season 4 Top Chef
- Jazz Singsanong – Jitlada – LA Times 101 Best Restaurants 2019
Participating restaurants include:
- Ospi | Jemma | Jame (Memento Mori Hospitality)
- Death & Company Los Angeles
- B Sweet / Big Big Boi
- Jitlada, The Original Southern Thai Cuisine Hanchic.
- Angelini Osteria + Alimentari
- GASOLINA cafe l market l wine bar
- Ms. Chi Cafe
- Kali Restaurant
- Qusqo Bistro & Gallery
- Beachside Restaurant
- Poppy + Rose
- Guerrilla Tacos
- Moo’s Craft Barbecue
- The Attic
- The Attic
- SOCALO Featuring PACHA MAMAS
- And more!
PRESS COVERAGE: Interview and coverage opportunities available pre-event or onsite. Media must submit requests in advance for coverage consideration and event attendance to Greta Vanhersecke at [email protected]
WHY: 1 in 8 kids in the U.S. lives with hunger. Taste of The Nation raises critical funds and awareness to support No Kid Hungry’s work to connect kids with the food they need to grow up happy, healthy, and strong. No Kid Hungry is working to end childhood hunger by helping launch and improve programs that give all kids the healthy food they need to thrive.
- For additional information on Los Angeles’ Taste of the Nation, visit: https://events.nokidhungry.org/events/los-angeles-taste-nation/
- Broll/video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7bPuFO6Zg
- Photos (photographer accreditation info in metadata): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19sVEpMjRyQTbwjP3ahvewMCvWSk8JINE?usp=share_link
Taste of the Nation for No Kid Hungry is supported by national co-presenting sponsors Citi and Sysco, national partners Food Network and KIA as well as local sponsors Breakthru Beverage, CoolHaus, Kerrygold, MacRostie, Ting, Topo Chico and Galdones Photography.